Tuesday, April 29, 2014

HabitRPG

A great site that helps people get into the habit of doing things, no matter what that habit is, can be very helpful.  Some of my Nano buddies told me about HabitRPG.  It is really cool, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I am only on level 8 and I have been a member of it for a month.  It is a great way to train you in habits. 
Instead of just a list you try to complete and check off through out the day, you also play a game at the same time.  You probably have heard of the term RPG.  It means Role Play Game.  Where you can pick your character and name and what you are and so on.  In this site you are you and you go on quests and as you do your dailies, which you will mark off, and get in the habits of checking things off because you have done them, you go up in level and gain animals, and clothes and stuff. 
The quests you go on aren't something where you have steer your person in certain directions.  They are like villains that you have to conquer by completing all of your daily's.  If you do all your dailies, you attach the villain with damage.  If you do not complete your dailies, he can fight back. 
It's pretty simple and it's  a fun way to help keep you going.
I have enjoy a lot.  You can find me on there under the name: Destiny Hampton and here is the link for it.  https://habitrpg.com/static/front

No comments:

Post a Comment